others just irrelevant
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Hi, I'm new here!
hello........................................ EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 5:36 pm by heookaika

» Sex dating in north highlands california. Sex dating in mannsville kentucky.
hello........................................ EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 11:36 pm by Guest

» Holistic And Alternative Veterinary Medicine
hello........................................ EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 7:59 am by Guest

» Fxsystems Forex Broker located offshore
hello........................................ EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 2:28 am by Guest

» прически начала 19 века
hello........................................ EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 2:26 am by Guest

» Hi, I am new here.
hello........................................ EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 8:46 pm by Guest

» This forum aid me thanks
hello........................................ EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 4:38 pm by Guest

» tramadol veterinary dose
hello........................................ EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 7:50 pm by Guest

» men and women and anal sex
hello........................................ EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 6:24 am by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

hello........................................

Go down

hello........................................ Empty hello........................................

Post by parkduyanh Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:25 am

Quang Tri was the northernmost province of the former Republic of Vietnam(South Vietnam). Around 1964, the province became a center for American bases. In 1966, North Vietnamese forces began occupying the northern region heading their way deeper into the province.In The War in the Northern Provinces, Lieutenant General Willard Pearson writes that the Communists were moving into Quang Tri from the north and west. The U.S. Marines, U.S. Army, and the South Vietnamese were pushing north and west from the coast, thus �a major clash seemed inevitable.

villas in sicily
Outsourced Sales

parkduyanh
baru jenguk
baru jenguk

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum